Test Engineer / Data Collector
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the position number listed below in the subject line.
Position Number: 005
Title: Test Engineer / Data Collector
Position Description: Support Test and Evaluation of various types of security equipment in the nation’s airports. Work will be conducted in airport baggage handling and security checkpoint environments where candidates have access to state of the art security screening technologies. Data collection tasks include; manual data collection using mobile technologies, downloading data stored on security equipment, conducting operator interviews, timing of processes/procedures, and providing a daily report of activities, anomalies, and impacts. Duties may also include carrying test articles through security equipment to test equipment and/or procedures.
- This is a part time on call position. Candidates will be called into work on an as needed basis. Candidate must be flexible as schedules are very fluid and can change on a moment’s notice.
- Ability to stand/walk in support of data collection shifts.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in support of DHS and TSA.
- T&E experience, particularly in Operational Test and Evaluation.
- Experience reviewing and analyzing data.
Location: Remote, Various Airports throughout the United States.
Travel: Variable by assignment (5 to 45 days).
Clearance: U.S. Citizen. Obtain/maintain Department of Homeland Security Suitability and Transportation Security Administration vetting.
Black Diamond Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.