Test and Evaluation Manager Support SME
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the position number listed below in the subject line.
Position Number: 010
Title: Test and Evaluation (T&E) Manager Support SME
Position Description: Support the test and evaluation of DHS technologies by providing senior level Test and Evaluation (T&E) consultative support to DHS program offices and liaison support to the Independent Test Agent (ITA). Lead development of T&E strategy and master schedules, develop and present T&E Strategy (TES) briefings, and develop the Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP). Candidate should have working knowledge of Integrated Evaluation Frameworks (IEFs), cybersecurity T&E, reliability T&E, interoperability, resilience, and other relevant factors associated with the comprehensive T&E of major acquisition programs.
Candidate will be responsible for advising program offices on all matters related to T&E and leading the T&E Integrated Product Team (IPT). Candidate will be responsible for working with test teams to ensure they are conducting their activities in alignment with test strategies. Candidate will interface regularly with government customers and should have excellent interpersonal and written skills. Additional duties listed below:
- Expert working-level knowledge of DHS and/or DoD acquisition and T&E policy
- Demonstrated experience leading the development of T&E strategies
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in engineering, Operations Research, Math, or Related Field
- 12 years of relevant experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership and facilitation skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experience with writing technical reports and briefings for senior executives
- Demonstrated skills and abilities within T&E such as attained by T&E Level III training (DHS or DoD)
- Experience in large scale Test and Evaluation/Acquisition (e.g., working knowledge and experience developing the following documents: Test Concept Briefings, System Evaluation Plans, Operational Test and Evaluation Plans, System Evaluation Reports, Operational Test and Evaluation Reports, and Operational Test Readiness Reviews)
- Current DHS vetting
- Current Secret Clearance
Location: Northern Virginia/Telecommuting
Travel: Up to 25% travel may be required
Clearance: Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance and obtain Department of Homeland Security (and/or component) vetting/suitability.