Mission, Vision, Values
To help federal customers make technically and financially sound engineering and acquisition decisions by providing unbiased technical and consulting services.
BDC is the provider of choice for federal customers in the areas of process and quality improvement, systems engineering, T&E, acquisition, technical services, and consulting. Our “Five P’s” guide every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish to achieve our Corporate Vision.
- People: Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be, enabling proven, well rounded performers that can consistently offer high quality products to our customers.
- Productivity: Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organization, allowing us to provide highly competitive pricing to our customers.
- Passion: Instill an environment where we challenge the status quo through thought leadership and unparalleled expertise. With our passion, we can provide high customer responsiveness and superior customer service at all times.
- Partners: Nurture a winning network of customers and corporate partners; together we create mutual, enduring value.
- Perspective: Understand where we are today and where we want to be tomorrow in everything we do.
At Black Diamond Consulting, we take our core values seriously in our everyday work activities. It is the responsibility of our employees to represent Black Diamond Consulting in the best possible way to continue building our reputation as a leading technical services and engineering provider.
- Integrity: Doing what is fair and honest allows us to succeed in all environments.
- Trust and Credibility: The success of our business is dependent on the trust and respect we earn from our employees and customers.
- Respect: We are committed to providing a workplace environment where all are treated with respect and dignity.
- Open Communication: We have an open door policy and each person should feel welcome to speak his or her mind, particularly with respect to ethics concerns.
- Laws and Regulations: We comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations where our employees do business.
- Confidential Information: We protect all information entrusted to us by employees, customers and business partners.
- Conflict of Interest: We avoid any relationship or activity that might impair the ability for our employees to make an objective decision when doing our jobs.