To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the position number listed below in the subject line.
Position Number: 005
Title: Program Lead/Analyst, Mid
Position Description: Provide data analysis, acquisition, and test and evaluation lifecycle and engineering support for various types of TSA security capabilities. Candidate should have working knowledge of test and evaluation concepts and documentation, data analysis/management, and systems engineering. Candidate will be responsible for coordinating distributed test teams, managing data as it is collected and transmitted from test sites, leading data authentication meetings, and ensuring overall customer satisfaction. May perform special studies, analyses of alternatives and process improvement activities. Candidate will interface regularly with government customers and should have excellent interpersonal and writing skills.
- BS in engineering or related field (STEM/research)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership and facilitation skills
- Advanced degree in systems engineering or related field (STEM/research).
- Strong understanding of and experience with (2+ years) probability, statistics, and/or modeling & simulation.
- Proficient with databases (MS Access and SQL server) and spreadsheet tools (Excel, Minitab).
- Experience with systems engineering and acquisition in DHS (MD-102) and/or DoD (5000 series).
- PMP certification.
Location: Northern Virginia/Telecommuting.
Travel: Up to 10% travel required in support of site visits.
Clearance: Secret clearance preferred. Ability to obtain a clearance at a minimum.