Lead Test Engineer / Data Analyst
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com and reference the position number listed below in the subject line.
Position Number: 006
Title: Lead Test Engineer / Data Analyst
Position Description: Support the Test and Evaluation of various types of TSA security capabilities in the nation’s airports. Lead the test planning, execution, data analysis and reporting phases of T&E for acquisition and non-acquisition systems. Candidate should have working knowledge and experience developing one or more of the following documents: Test Concept Briefings, System Evaluation Plans, Operational Test Plans, System Evaluation Reports, and Test Readiness Reviews. Candidate will be responsible for coordinating distributed test teams, managing data as it is collected and transmitted from test sites, leading data authentication meetings, and ensuring overall customer satisfaction. Candidate will interface regularly with government customers and should have excellent interpersonal and written skills.
- At least 5-years of experience performing the above functions.
- Bachelors Degree or higher.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Candidate must be able to obtain an interim secret security clearance, a full secret security clearance and successfully pass the Department of Homeland Security / Transportation Security Administration’s vetting process.
- Experience working in support of DHS or DOD.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong statistical background.
- Engineering degree and related experience.
Location: Northern Virginia.
Travel: Up to 20% travel required in support of site visits.
Clearance: Secret clearance preferred. Ability to obtain a clearance at a minimum.