Information Assurance (IA) Test Engineer, Mid
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the position number listed below in the subject line.
Position Number: 003
Title: Information Assurance (IA) Test Engineer, Mid
Position Description: Serve as a lead IA team member providing IA-specific T&E on DoD systems. Works closely with federal IA SMEs and program test leads to implement the DoDI 8510.01 DIACAP processes and procedures to plan and execute IA assessments. Performs and documents risk assessments, develops IA test strategies, documents IA test plans, coordinates data requirements, assists with/coordinates IA test execution, and analyzes and documents IA test results in test reports. May also facilitate IPT or other cross-functional meeting, to include developing agendas, running meetings, and documenting meeting minutes and actions. May develop/document testing-related policies.
- BS in engineering, information systems, security or related field.
- 5 years of experience performing above described duties
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership and facilitation skills
- Must be able to assist in coordinating the review, comment and signature cycle of risk assessments/test plans/reports documentation
- Proficient in DoDI 8510.01 DIACAP Process/Risk Management Framework
- Experience with IA tools (e.g., Retina, VMS, SCAP, Nessus, etc.)
- Must possess and maintain a current DoD 8570.01M IAM/IAT Level II certification or higher (i.e. Security+, CISSP)
- Experience with DoD Developmental Test & Evaluation and Operational Test & Evaluation (DT&E/OT&E) event planning/execution
- Experience with system cybersecurity to include leading or participating in Red and Blue teams.
- Experience with Remedy and Visio
Location: Washington, DC; Aberdeen, MD; Annapolis Junction, MD; Indian Head, MD; Sierra Vista, AZ
Travel: 10-20% travel may be required
Clearance: US citizen with active secret clearance, top secret preferred